Clean, Fuel-Efficient Gas/Gasoline Engine Offers High Performance
• The Toyota 4Y engine complies with Japan's 2007 Act on Regulation, Etc. of Emissions from Non-road Special Motor Vehicles, as well as with EPA Tier 2 emissions regulations. This makes it suitable for markets with strict environmental regulations. It is also available without a catalyst for less regulated territories. Combustion chamber shape, fuel injection volume, and spark timing are all optimised to ensure clean exhaust emission and high performance.
• Suitable for use with gasoline, LPG, and CNG.
High Reliability, Low Noise
• A chain-driven PTO (power take off) and camshaft operate with high reliability and low noise.
• Reliability is further boosted by a highly rigid iron cylinder block, an optimally designed head gasket, and a valve seat.
• The cooling fan can be mounted in two different positions.
• Side-mounted PTO (power take off) is available (for the high-fan position model only)
Service and Maintenance
• A hydraulic lash adjuster automatically maintains proper tappet clearance and requires no maintenance.
• Commonly replaced parts concentrated on one side of the engine enhance ease of maintenance and serviceability.
• Maintenance interval of oil and oil filters: Every 500 hours (using designated oil only)
Proven Market and Environmental Performance
• Over 25 years of experience in the industry.
• Compliant with the European ELV (end-of-life vehicle) Directive.
For full specifications and drawings please click here >
Contact UsMarketing Services Department,
E.P. Barrus Ltd,
VAT Number: GB226662558
Company Registration Number: 148476
Marine Equipment Catalogue